Sunday, November 16, 2008

Introduction

I already have too many blogs, but when I came up with this idea, I couldn't resist starting a new one! Here I'll share, quite erratically most likely, my secondhand finds. These will most likely include thrift store finds (clothes, jewelry), trash finds (furniture, artwork, appliances, totally random stuff), and stuff I find at garage sales, flea markets, bazaar's, and other odd places. I plan on posting lots of pictures of cool finds as well! Enjoy, and please do share your personal trash hunting experiences with me by posting a comment. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Love the concept of this blog- it will be interesting to see what you come up with, loving the trench coat- too cool and under $5?!! That's my kind of find!

    I also like seeing a successfully unschooling teen in action- it kind of boosts my confidence.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!